Who we Are
CDIM formed in 2016 in San Francisco, California in response to opportunities created by firm consolidation in our industry and growing demand for client-centered technical consulting. We provide environmental engineering services to construction, development, industrial and municipal clients. Our expert-level service offerings include storm water engineering and compliance, site assessment, remediation, environmental and civil engineering, environmental regulatory compliance, air quality, planning and permitting, and environment project management.
We value engineering solutions that accomplish our client’s objectives, advance our profession and result in net positive business, community and social impacts.
CDIM maintains the following licenses and certifications:
- Class A General Engineering Contractors License with Hazardous Substance Removal Certificate with California Contractors State Licensing Board (# 1020239 A HAZ).
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) through the State of California Department of General Services (#2002820).
- Local Business Enterprise (LBE) through the City of San Francisco Contract Monitoring Division (#CMD082017244).
- Federal small business for NAICS codes 541620 (environmental consulting), 541330 (civil engineering), and 562910 (remediation).
- US System for Award Management with Duns & Bradstreet (#080937904) and CAGE (#7ZKP2).
See here for a downloadable CDIM brochure.