CDIM Engineering (cdimengineering.com) seeks an exceptional individual to join our team. This individual will be an environmental engineer/consultant with 7+ years’ experience in technical/project/client management. They will be intelligent, hardworking, a strong communicator and hold paramount quality work and client service. The individual will be an energetic, self-starter that strives to continually improve the way they function as a person and as a professional.
CDIM’s existing environmental engineering practice is focused towards remediation (sediment, soil and groundwater), water quality, regulatory compliance, and civil engineering. The ideal candidate must have a diverse environmental consulting skill set and contribute at an expert or near-expert level in one or more of the aforementioned practice areas. Our work is all in California, and generally within the San Francisco Bay Area.
The candidate will initially support CDIM’s existing clients, but is expected to connect their network of clients, regulators, colleagues and contractors to our network, resulting in new business and growth of CDIM’s existing business. The position offers opportunity for financial and professional growth as our firm increases in size, including partnership/ownership based on the individual’s contribution to the team’s success.
CDIM formed in 2016 to serve California construction, development, industrial and municipal clients. We continue to develop and evolve state of the art practices for success in a changing technical, regulatory and business climate. We are seeking a team member that will evolve with our organization.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in: civil, environmental, or chemical engineering; environmental science; geology; or other related field
- 7+ years of experience in the environmental consulting industry
- Ability and enthusiasm to develop scopes of work, cost estimates, proposals and statements of qualifications
- Expert or Near-Expert Knowledge of:
- California and federal environmental regulations and experience with their implementation, including interfacing with regulatory agencies
- Soil, sediment and groundwater investigations and remediation technologies
- Water quality, including contaminants, regulations, and treatment processes, with an emphasis on storm water
- Civil site work including planning, studies, design and construction documents for utility, grading and drainage at development or redevelopment projects
- Excellent independent professional judgement and interpersonal skills
- Capable of communicating clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Skilled in GIS and/or AutoCAD, and interest and ability to learn new software technologies
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
The position is based in CDIM’s San Francisco office, and the successful candidate should expect regular travel to client sites throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying for the position, please submit your resume to: email@example.com