Dear Friends, Family, Colleagues and Clients (Once and Future):
CDIM Principal Scott Bourne will present at a June 21, 2016 CWEA professional development seminar, Staying Current: The Latest on Regulatory Updates. Mr. Bourne’s presentation will focus on the application of California’s hazardous material regulations administered by the Certified Unified Program Agencies (CUPA), with emphasis on issues affecting facilities operating in the nine San Francisco Bay Area counties. Click Here for a preview of the presentation, which addresses the following program areas:
· Compliance strategies for CUPA inspections
· California Environmental Reporting System (CERS)
· Hazardous Materials Business Plan (HMBP)
· Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC)
· Hazardous waste
· California Accidental Release Prevention Program (CalARP)
· Underground Storage Tanks (USTs).
CWEA is hosting the seminar for operators, managers, engineers, planners, compliance officers and others interested in updating their knowledge of regulatory issues affecting the wastewater industry. A copy of the program schedule is attached. Interested persons can register through the SFEA webpage.
For more information on CUPA inspections or how hazardous materials regulations are applied in the San Francisco Bay Area, please contact CDIM.