CDIM performs site assessment work throughout the nine Bay Area counties. Over fifteen years’ experience executing local projects, our Principals have built relationships with regulatory agencies implementing state and federal laws. We perform soil and groundwater remediation projects in accordance with requirements from the San Francisco Regional Water Quality Control Board, hazardous waste site investigation or RCRA corrective action with Department of Toxic Substances Control, and CERCLA remediation under USEPA Regional IX oversight.
We tailor our investigation and remediation services to our client needs. As a small business, our lean operations enable us to deliver due diligence projects (Phase I/II ESA) at a high value for our clients. We are well versed in economic challenges associated with management or redevelopment of former service station or dry cleaner sites and work with our clients to develop permanent remediation solutions to obtain site closure or no further action status. By working closely with our clients and regulatory agencies, CDIM environmental professionals have compiled an impressive record of accomplishment in various aspects of site assessments.
CDIM provides the following site assessment services:
- Phase 1 ESAs in accordance with ASTM E1527-13 to support property transactions
- Phase 2 ESAs, including investigations and mitigation plans to support compliance with San Francisco’s Maher Ordinance
- Soil waste characterization including preparation of soil management plans and assistance with landfill disposal or reuse assessments
- SWRCB Low Threat Underground Storage Tank Closure Policy (LTUCP) assessments
- Soil and groundwater investigations using direct push and hollow stem auger drilling technologies, including performing real-time downhole physical and contaminant characterization using state of the art technologies
- Sediment testing to support sediment quality assessments, dredging, restoration and remediation projects
- Routine groundwater monitoring including real-time assessment of groundwater elevations and water quality parameters
- Soil, sediment and groundwater sample collection at construction, development, industrial and municipal sites
- Regulatory-agency driven remedial investigations, assessments and gap assessments at RCRA and CERCLA sites
- Human health and ecological risk assessment to develop cleanup goals and support site closure
- Vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation in accordance with USEPA and DTSC guidance documents